ABS-CBN Mobile KOL299 and KOL449: Internet Surfing Promos

ABS-CBN Mobile Telco adding this two (2) Internet Surfing Promos which is called Kapamilya Online 299 as KOL 299 and Kapamilya Online 449 as KOL449. My mother told me this promo yesterday because she received a notification via text message from ABS-CBN Mobile Telco and she was surprised. You know guys my mother was excited when it comes to promos.

She asked me to load P500 in the Sari-Sari Store that near in our apartment. And as a son, I hurry up and go to the Sari-Sari Store. Fortunately when I went at the Sari-Sari Store, they have a ABS-CBN Mobile loading system. It's because here in our place ABS-CBN Mobile is very new for all the people here.

And I got loaded P500, then I hurry to went home and I asked my mother if the load was arrived and she told that "yes"! And we try the KOL449 for the first time. It's because she want to chat my sister via Skype messenger and have some important conversation.

But, here what we do to register KOL 449 promo:

- Just text KOL449 send to 2135
- It has 1200 MB Internet Surfing
- Valid for 30 days of use
- 449 pesos only

After one (1) month we registered KOL 299 for the second try. And here was the registration mechanics and benefits we acquired.

- Just text KOL299 send to 2135
- 30 days validity
- It has 800 MB Internet Surfing
- It cost 299 peso only

Also Available:

  • KOL15 - P15, 30MB consumable for 1 day.
  • KOL20 - P20, 45MB consumable for 1 day.
  • KOL50 - P20, 120MB consumable for 3 days.